Ami Nahshon Strategic Consulting offers a portfolio of customized coaching and consulting services to help domestic and international nonprofits and their leaders optimize philanthropic mission, strategy and performance. Services include:
- Refreshing strategic thinking and planning
- Executive coaching and leadership skill-building
- Organizational development and change management
- Financial resource development strategy
- Major gifts campaign planning and management
- Family philanthropy and foundation design/start-up
- Governance redesign and implementation
- Facilitating board-staff alignment and collaboration
- Building high-performance teams
- Process and meeting facilitation
Contact AmiNahshon@gmail.com to begin a conversation about optimizing your organization’s performance. And visit our Facebook page for posts and articles of interest to the nonprofit and philanthropy field.
About Ami Nahshon
Ami serves as principal consultant and managing director of Ami Nahshon Strategic Consulting, offering a portfolio of customized consulting and coaching services to help domestic and international nonprofits, foundations and their leaders optimize organizational mission, strategy and performance.
Prior to launching his consulting practice, he served for 12 years as International President and CEO of The Abraham Fund Initiatives where he built the organization into the leading advocate for a shared and inclusive Israeli society for Jews and Palestinian-Arabs alike.
CLICK HERE to read Ami’s full profile